The SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) multiple award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, established and sponsored by the Naval Sea Systems Command, offers a full range of engineering, technical, and professional services in support of the United States Navy, United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
The SeaPort-e contract is managed through the SeaPort Acquisition Portal at http://www.seaport.navy.mil/. The SeaPort portal contains contract information and guidance on preparing Statements of Work.
Contract Number: N00178-08-D-5570
Contract Period of Performance: 5 April 2004 through 4 April 2019 (including award term options)
Program Ceiling: $53 Billion (including award term options)
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
The SeaPort-e contract is available to the following organizations:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Naval Sealift Command (NSC)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
Support can also be provided to other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, Non-DoD organizations, or Joint agencies.